Thursday, August 13, 2009

The forgotten Trip

Well, we're on our way to the Oregon coast in a few hours, but last night I discovered a bunch of pictures we took from our trip to Boise about mmm....five, six months ago? Quite a ways back. Anyway, just wanted to post them before I forget (again).This is when Isaac met his new niece Adynne. Look at him. Isn't he going to be the best big brother?


Posing with the cousins.
Isaac loves going to his cousin's house just to play pool. i love his concentrated look.


Haha, he means business.

gotta love cousins.
Jon and I vegging out.
My sister Kerrie and her husband Dan.
My lovely grandma.

the kids love Jon because he always cheers on their trampoline moves.
My mom and stepdad and their two very annoying dogs. Just kidding mom...
Jacie, Jayden, Jared, and Isaac.
I thought this picture was kind of funny.
Grandma posing with all her grandkids.
Okay well, we're off very shortly for some Oregon fun. We're hoping we don't get the baby call while we're there because it will put us anothers days drive away from Salt Lake. She can come anytime!!

4 comments:

Jennie B. said...

I can't wait to see your new baby!!!!

Andrew said...

Aren't you glad you didn't get one of those dogs?

Unknown said...

Cute pictures...can't wait to see that new babe! Call me when you are ready for those baby pictures!

Grandma said...

UH..... Andrew's comment was mean.