Monday, January 14, 2008

Where's Spiderman?

Lately Isaac has had this fascination with being in a movie. He keeps asking me how movies are made and how people get in them and when can he make a movie. So yesterday we made one together. So let me proudly present "The Amazing Spiderman", starring none other than my very own little web-slinger...Isaac.

22 comments:

Grandma said...

That was pretty cute. Make sure you have that on cd so it's not lost forever. Isaac will surely want you to embarrass him by showing his girlfriends when he gets older and, of course, you can always send it to Hollywood. Did you just one up Bonnie again=)

Kerrie said...

omg, way cute. it was even impressive how it was slow motion when he took off his mask. way to go Isaac, its nice to know you can protect us from bad guys.

Emily said...

LOL, that was so cute! Very good movie making skills too.
I actually really like the song too... gotta love Michael Buble!

Kari said...

Love it! Isaac is so adorable! Definitely a star in the making right there. Kaden has been loving to watch his video too. He is also a big spiderman fan.

Wendy said...

What a cute movie! I'm so glad that Isaacs around to protect us. I'm impressed with your movie making skills.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

What a cute little kook that Isaac is. Reminds me of my Brayden, but Brayden is superman. I actually didn't get my own copy of the dvd yet- I borrowed my dads. If mine turns back up in the mail at your house let me know. Our mail has been messed up lately. I so wish that we were close by to get together. Your family seems so fun!

Anonymous said...

It cracks me up when he jumps up on your wall! What's so cute about him is that he truly does think that he is spiderman. I always feel safe when I'm at the grocery store with Isaac because he webs everyone. I love him.

Anonymous said...

I just watched it again. And he cracks me up so much!

Unknown said...

Great movie - he's so energetic! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the DVD! my kids have watched it about 30 times since yesterday! How neat to see a side of them I never knew about! THANKS girls! It will be kept forever! I am dying for some of those old pictures!
I am a picture FREAK!:)

Ashlee Raubach said...

That is the cutest video ever! How did you do that? imovie? You did such a good job! I love it!

Holly said...

Thanks for all the fun comments about my spiderman movie. Makes me feel all warm and tingly inside :)

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Oops, I guess I felt the need to post that twice.

The Bullocks said...

holy cow that was amazing. I will have to show tyson in the morning he will be sooo jealous.
I just have to brag for a second. I got Tyson's spider man costume at spokane discount for $4.00, I was pretty proud.
I can't wait to show him your video.
p.s I once again missed you a ton today, I took the kids swimming at the ymca, and I sooo wished you were here to come with us. it really made me miss you.

The Bullocks said...

p.s I'd like to be invited to your weight loss challenge, I'm trying to get mine off it's so depressing. I've lost 15lbs since christmas, I wish I would have got into a competition before the. I still have 15 to go, how depressing.
and ya I'm pretty sure we'll be in Utah we just put our house up for sale. and Ryan's work told him they wanted him to stay with them. I wish we knew what we'd be making. oh and I'm beginning to realize that I will miss the student life with the gym, preschool, doctors, ect ect. oh to live in the real world how depressing.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Hi Holly,
I called my mom and told her to look in the envelope for my dvd. It was there. My dad just didn't see it. Thanks again- your the best!

Cindy said...

Awesome movie. Spiderman is awesome. I can't believe how big Isaac is getting. I just entered the blogging world myself, and it's so great keeping up with friends you won't probably keep up without the internet. Cute family

Cindy said...

Hey Holly do you thing I can get permission to view your Boise weight loss page. I would like to keep up with everyone's progress in Boise as well. It's inspiring. Thanks Cindy

Shantay said...

Cute! Our kids would get a long great. Superheroes rock.

Shelby, Korri & Co. said...

That was impressive! What a cool kid you have.-Shelby

Anonymous said...

Way to go Holly, you never told us about your video editing skills. We'll be watching for the sequel!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

That was the cutest thing ever! Aren't boys great??? We love it when they hang from lights, swing from ropes they've tied on the stairs, slide head-first down the stairs on the banister, and other exciting tricks they make up :)