Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Beloved Noodle Necklace

Isaac made me a noodle necklace-my first one! He came home from preschool the other day and proudly presented it to me. I love it! I feel like I stepped up a notch in the 'mom club' because I am now officially a proud owner of a Noodle Necklace. Thanks buddy!
(he also took this picture of me holding it, which is why my face is cut off)

Mmm...how do you get pictures to post side by side? I think I might need help with that one.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

These are the cutest pictures of you and Isaac. I remember my first noodle picture that Kerrie made for me. I saved it and one day found that the noodle picture was the source of weavels- those little bugs that get into grain and stuff. Enjoy that necklace but I wouldn't save it unless it is in an air tight container. Love, Mom

Holly said...

good to know.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of you and Isaac.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of you and Isaac.

Anonymous said...

I guess I really meant it