Saturday, January 12, 2008

Duba-du-Bow

Isaac loves watching this video on our computer, looped back and forth. It makes us all laugh every time. I can still remember the Duba-du-Bow stage. It was his little phrase he made up and he said it with conviction! You've got to love the recording feature on digital cameras to capture little isolated moments like this.

8 comments:

Kari said...

Hey girl, love the video! I need to update mine with a funner one than my baby throwing a fit! We just couldn't help ourselves. Did your email change? I need to get some current info from you. I'll be in Boise Jan. 26th & 27th. Will you be around? I'm impressed that you got this far on your blog in one day!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I just your blog from bonnies blog - this is great!:)
Your little guy is so cute! It was fun to see pictures!

The Bullocks said...

Holly, yeaaaaaaa!!!! I'm so proud of you. good job for finally starting. We miss you so much. especially me. I'm glad I can still feel apart of your life through your blog! I'll keep checking in.
When Ryan is done with school we should for sure get together. or you should come and visit me in March, when he is in Honduras (again) we could buy lots of good food!!! Katie

Ashlee Raubach said...

Hey Holly! I am so glad that you commented on my blog! It is so good to hear from you! Your little fam is so cute! Isaac looks just like your hubby! I have thought about you so much, but as it goes, life is soooo busy, and I have been terrible at keeping in touch with my cousins. Let's keep in touch now more, thanks to blogging!!!

Kari said...

Hey Holly! No problem, I already changed your info on my blog. How are you liking where you're living? It is crazy how most of my friends have migrated to where you are. Luckily all my in-laws live there too. I'm loving getting to see pics of your family. It's been so long. I was just IM-ing with Liane yesterday before I was able to get in touch with you. We both miss you a lot. I'm glad to see that you're little family is doing so well. Hopefully I'll have some new posts today or tomorrow. Luvs, Kari

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Hi Holly
I got your blog link from Aubrey-hope ya don't mind! I am glad that you joined the world of bloggers!;) We have to keep in better touch now that we have all discovered each other. Your family is adorable! It was great to see your pictures!
Ariann

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Hi Holly! I just watched the dvd you made for grandma and grandpa. It was fantastic! I knew it would be great but it really blew me away! I appreciate you doing it. I could tell it meant a lot to my dad as well. Parts of it brought tears to my eyes. I'm usually not a weepy sentimental but this tugged my heart strings. Thanks again for the dvd.
Ariann

J. Esplin said...

That video is one of the funniest ones I've seen in a while. Racquel and I were just saying how we remember Isaac hitting baseballs in the Bullocks house for hours. Hilarious, thanks for sharing. I'm glad that things are going well for you guys.