This is one of my favorite photos of Isaac. Thanks to Kerrie for taking it. When I get my Christmas photos downloaded to the computer, I'll post something a little more recent.
Race With the Devil [1975]
1 year ago
This is one of my favorite photos of Isaac. Thanks to Kerrie for taking it. When I get my Christmas photos downloaded to the computer, I'll post something a little more recent.
Posted by Holly at 9:57 AM
5 comments:
Nice job! About time...
Although you aren't supposed to one-up me with the whole slide show thing. I don't know how to do most of the stuff, so we will have to teach each other. I love that pic of Isaac.
That's such a funny picture of Isaac. Yeh! I'm so glad that you have a blog now. And I'm so impressed that you already have your links on it and everything.
Very cool blog!
I loved your photos... some of them were so hilarious. I makes me think that I need to take more "funny" photos of us and the kids.
Welcome to the blogging world!
Hey Holly girl! Finally, I find you. You've been a hard woman to track down. I actually just saw this link to your blogspot from Laci's. How are you? I heard you're living in Nampa now. Is it true? I am in Meridian/Caldwell areas about once a month. Would love to see you. Cute pics by-the-way. Miss you girl.
Great site. It's nice to hear what's happening..Sure are a lot of cousins around here. Talk to you soon-Shelby
Post a Comment