Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jon!

P.S. His birthday is really Feb. 3rd. Looks like I had a late night finishing the video.

15 comments:

Grandma said...

That is so cute. You always do fun things on your blog. Soooo Happy Birthday Jon. We love you and are so proud of you and the family! Best Wishes, Randy and Kathy

Grandma said...

Hi, this is Kim. I liked Jon's birthday show. That was pretty cute and funny. That's all, Love Kim PS- spent the night with Grandma- had fun.

Kari said...

Too cute! Love it. Happy birthday Jon! Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I loved the video - so creative!

The Bullocks said...

Happy Birthday!!! that is such a cute video. I hope you had a great day.

Unknown said...

The video was great! Happy birthday Jon!!!

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Holly you are awesome! What a great birthday gift for Jon. I hope he had a great day! Happy Birthday!

Wendy said...

That was a fun video. Happy Birthday Jon! You are getting old. :)

Cindy said...

What a great video. I love all the pictures. happy birthday Jon

Ashlee Raubach said...

That is such a cute video! Your are super talented at making those! I haven't had time for blogging much lately, so I need to do your tag thing!!!

Racquel said...

Holly, I'm so glad you "leeched onto our blog!" I've been wondering how you guys are doing. Your blog is adorable!!! So, loan repayment is not so fun, eh? Yeah, I've been worried about that lately. Oh, well, faith, right. :) Anywho, stay in touch.

p.s. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list of blogs.

Anonymous said...

That was way cute and fun to watch. I've watched it a bunch already! It makes me laugh! He was such a cute kid but then he turned into such a smart ass!!

J. Esplin said...

Another great video. Happy Birthday Jon!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

You are amazing! I need to learn your movie making techniques. Happy Birthday Jon. You guys have such a cute family!

Shelby, Korri & Co. said...

You're blog is so much fun to read. I'm putting in my official request that you get Carrie and Gina blogging too. See you soon, Shelby