Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Halloween (belated) from my beautiful kiddos!! Isaac was fearsome Wolverine and Amaya was an adorable pink leopard. I've decided that it really doesn't matter what your baby's Halloween costume is. Just draw on a few whiskers and all of a sudden it's the cutest thing you've ever seen. Here is a closer look.

I have to say though, it was a debate this year on whether Isaac should go as Underwear Man...


And Amaya as an 80's workout baby...

But I think it turned out well:)

_____________________________
And just for kicks, I have to share this insanely adorable picture. I love that she's smiling and cooing and talking to us all the time now. Her smiles are so, so sweet and how great is it that this is the face she gives me every morning when I peer into her cradle. I love it!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Halloween pics. I think Isaac would have made the perfect underwear man!
Amaya is getting so big. I love her smile. I hope you come for the holidays. Today I was thinking how I wished we lived closer because I wanted to make Christmas Stockings.

Emily said...

What a perfect little smile Amaya has... too cute!
Love the Wolverine costume too. I've always liked Wolverine. Hmmm maybe because Hugh Jackman plays him in the movie and he's my secret crush ;)

Kerrie said...

She is so sweet. I love her smile and her petite little mouth. How could you not be happy to wake up to that every morning. Wish I could see her cooing and interacting, she didn't do much of that when we got to see her.

Amy said...

You beat me on the Halloween pictures, but in my defense I went to do them the day after and our internet was down. Both kids look so cute. I can't believe how big Amaya is already! She is growing up too fast. Hold on to every minute...before you know it they are two. She has the cutest smile!

Jen Childers said...

Cute Halloween pics and I love that one of Amaya smiling..so cute!

Grandma said...

cute!!! i really liked underwear man- that was huh...different. Amaya Jane does have a sweet smile. I want her to smile at me!! Can't wait to see you all.

Sherri Harward said...

Very cute pictures. I bet Issac is going to be the best big brother as Amaya grows up.

Dahl Family said...

Hello!!! Love the pictures. I need your address so I can send a Christmas Card. My e-mail is katiedahl13@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got here by clicking the wrong link, but... I gotta say it... that new baby of yours is a DOLL! So precious looking and I think your family is so blessed for having her. My favorite picture is the second one down.

Glad I got here and wish you and yours all the best in life!
Lynda