Thursday, July 10, 2008

My 4-year-old's thoughts on pre-mortal life

Second Circle: Our family living on earth.
First Circle: Our heads living in Heaven. Because after all...we didn't have bodies until we came to earth.
Makes sense to me!

20 comments:

Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

I love the minds of children! It makes sense to me too! :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm what happened there? Isaac is the smartest 4 year old I know! He uses the simplest of logic!

J. Esplin said...

I love that kid...so dang smart and hilarious too.

The Bullocks said...

really Isaac is such a smarty. It kills me how he comes up with all this stuff. what a sweetheart.

Kerrie said...

Duh!!! I couldn't have explained it better. Good job, Isaaczebra2! (=

Amy said...

That is great! He and Sammi could definitely dominate primary. I am at my parent's house this weekend and they got a very good laugh out of that too.

Anonymous said...

Go check out grandmas blog

Unknown said...

total sense!:) what a nut!

Cindy said...

Isaac has the best insights to everything. I love when you post something great he has done. FYI our lake cabin is nothing fancy but it's a fun get away. I'll post a picture sometime soon. Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun. I love Vancouver as well. One of my favorite vacations I've been on.

Anonymous said...

update...yawn

Ashlee Raubach said...

wow! he has such a creative, thoughtful little mind! I love to hear about the cute things he says and does! I still wanna try to get us all together-cousin reunion!

Kari said...

So cute, and hilarious! I love the simplicity of it all! ha, ha. Too great. Beautiful pics from Vancouver. It's been so long since I've been there. How's Jon's job going? Is he loving it?

Wendy said...

I love how Isaac takes things literally with that and the quote where he has to be at least a foot or two to go on a mission. :) He's so cute.

Dahl Family said...

We miss Isaac. How goes the adoption paper work?

Dawna said...

He he he ... that's adorable!

I started a blog by the way. Thanks, in part, to some encouragement from you! :)

I need to talk to you more about your adoption! I am so excited for you - it really is AWESOME!

Dawna

AW Cake! said...

Cute stuff!
Hey, where did you disappear to? We've missed hearing about your great family...

Anonymous said...

Why the h haven't you updated? Is it because since you don't live by me anymore, nothing ever exciting happens?