Well, we're already in the middle of November, but I still have a few things to blog about from August! I don't care what you say, I'm blogging about them anyway.
First up...Isaac's T-Ball!
My big boy tried his hand at T-Ball this year and I have to say, he's pretty good! He has an awesome throwing arm and really paid attention to the plays of the game-yes, even for a 4-5 yr-old T-Ball League. He caught his coach's eye and I have to say, I was a proud momma watching the coach put a lot of focus on my son and encouraging him to be better and better. We'll definitely have to continue with this sport.
This was his first week where he was still trying to get the hang of it.
And here's the last ride on our scooter before tucking it away for the winter. Kind of a bummer because this baby was Jon's ride to work everyday. At nearly 100 miles per gallon, you can't beat that! (p.s. Don't worry, Isaac always has a helmet on when riding. This was just a quick zip around the parking lot at Jon's work).
This was taken on one of the last few remaining warm days. This was one of our weekly excursions to feed the ducks and I just thought he looked so handsome in this picture. This duck pond, by the way, is in the same park as the fishing pond where Isaac and I fished this summer. I only posted about that once, but we went several times and I'm sad to report no fish were ever caught. Better luck next summer.









1 comments:
It sure looks like Isaac has the nack for baseball. I like how focused he was but then isn't he focused like that on things he likes. Summer is gone and the holidays are almost on us. I'm hoping for a better 2009- aren't you!
Post a Comment