My awesome cousin Aubrey tagged me. This is the tag where you find the fourth picture in your fourth album and display it for all the world to see. After seeing what my fourth picture in my fourth album actually was, I couldn't resist not playing along.
This is a recent picture of my sweet, adorable niece Lily wearing a puzzle box as a hat.
This is a recent picture of my sweet, adorable niece Lily wearing a puzzle box as a hat.
And this is my sweet, adorable Isaac wearing a Bounce box as a hat-taken three years ago.
Can you tell they're related?
Now I tag Denise, Judy, Amy S., and Janelle.



2 comments:
Yay! You're back! Thanks for playing! What funny pictures! I can't get over how little your little man was! :)
Oh! I finally learned how to email a high res picture! I am going to give it a try!
Cute pic of Isaac! Lily is a rascal- isn't see!
Post a Comment