Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Oh my gosh, someone just emailed me these pictures from Isaac's preschool graduation he had couple of weeks ago. Isn't he so stinkin' cute!? I love this kid so much. Good job Isaac!! I hope you never stop learning new things.


In other news, we survived the move and right now I'm in the process of trying to organize Isaac's room. Jon's first day of work was yesterday. He left at eight in the morning and we didn't see him until eight that night. I guess that's how things will be for a while until he gets into the groove of the firm, but all in all he's pretty happy with his new office/partner/career. Well, I better get back to Isaac's room. Isaac just came up and asked me, "Mom, what did you take a break for?" What am I, his work horse??

8 comments:

Sherri Harward said...

He looks so cute in those pictures. Cameron had so much fun with him too. Its great that things are going good for you guys. Good luck with all of the unpacking and orgainizing and decorating. Always lots to do.

AW Cake! said...

I'm glad to hear you made it up there safely and that Jon likes his new job. Good luck with the unpacking - we miss you guys already! :)

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

What a cutie pie! Do you watch one tree hill? Isaac reminds me of the adorable little boy on the show. He is so stinkin cute he makes me wish that I could have him! :) I am glad that you made it to your new home safely. Good luck with the unpacking!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna miss Icker. What a cutie! Way to go Isaaczebra2!

Unknown said...

I think he is going to be missed by his cousins already! He looks like such a fun kid! Good luck with all of your unpacking!

Kerrie said...

Those are too cute. I'm glad that you did that preschool with him this year, I bet he enjoyed it. did they do a slide show of the year?

Cindy said...

cute pictures of Isaac. Kylee has her graduation next week. I'm glad you guys got moved and are settling in. I bet you are hoping you don't have to move again for a really long time. You guys have been moving alot the last few years.

Kari said...

Haha! Lol, Isaac is so cute! Love the pics. How are things going? Do you like where you're living? Will you be looking for a house soon? How exciting for you!