Saturday, September 20, 2008

They're Here!

Honeycrisp Apples are here! I'm SOOOO excited! Honeycrisp are the BEST apples. I'm not even kidding. They have like an explosive crispness and a really sweet taste. They're expensive though-fair warning, but SO worth it. I was trying to explain how great they are to my in-laws yesterday, but they just weren't buying it. Finally I went down and bought them a small case, paying nearly $9 for 8 apples. My father-in-law thought I was the biggest idiot for paying over a dollar an apple.......until he tried one. It totally stopped him dead in his tracks and he couldn't stop saying how GOOOOOD they were. They're worth the money, go buy them. They come and go very quickly, so stock up.

Also..speaking of in-laws. Jon's parents left us this morning, on their way to the MTC! Their mission will be in Monterrey, Mexico and they're going to ROCK it! We love you guys and are so proud of you!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaw good for them. That seems fast, you just barely told me they were going to go on a mission. Good luck to them.
My mouth started watering reading about the apples.

Emily said...

I was introduced to Honey Crisp Apples last year... they are really good. I had to go to three stores to find them and they ARE expensive! My brother got "addicted" to them.

Dahl Family said...

I completely agree about the apples. Once you have had a Honey Crisp it is hard to eat any other kind. They are so worth the cost!

Grandma said...

Good luck to Rob and D'An. I agree they will make great missionaries. Maybe they will find your baby- huh? Hope all is going well for you. Love Mom

Amy said...

I do miss the Washington apples!