Monday, October 5, 2009

Picture this...

Isaac calls my name and tells me his tummy hurts. I go to him, lean in close, and in a concerned mothering way I ask how sick he feels. As if on cue, he sits up and literally projectile vomits in my face. My glasses splattered with red throwup, my hair, my FACE. Ugh! Luckily my mouth was closed. Amazingly, just a drop or two landed on the bed...why? Because it all landed on my FACE. So sick. Is it wrong that for a split second I wanted to find the camera to take a picture for my blog?

Poor little guy. He's quarantined to the bed now and hopefully Amaya won't get it. But I have to say, that was a true mom moment that I could have done without. Yuck.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh my gosh....I am thrilled there is no picture!! Thats all kinds of nasty!! Hopefully it is a 24 hour bug and goes away quick!!

Holly said...

Yikes...I don't know. We just spent the weekend at my sister's and today her little boy was diagnosed with Swine Flu. We'll see...

Kerrie said...

Lol...I just noticed if you look at the picture of Isaac in this post and then check out Amaya just below, they have almost the same look. I guess it really was an irritated look.

AW Cake! said...

Gross. We have swine flu - almost all of us. I'm feelin' your pain.

Annette Rose said...

I think its awesome that you even thought about getting a picture! So glad your mouth was closed! Hope he's feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I did it, I updated and unprivated ourselves. Go check me out and leave me a nice little comment so that I don't feel like a loser.