Friday, October 2, 2009

How many times...

...do you think Isaac will see this irritated face in his lifetime? The funny thing is she really was looking right at him when she made this face, which he then happened to catch on camera. It's like she said, "You interrupted my lunch to take yet another picture??" Oh boy...the irritated sibling thing has already begun :)


5 comments:

Sharlene Enloe said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys and your gorgeous Amaya. I have never heard of a baby getting teeth so early. That is crazy! I love all those studio pictures. So great!!!! Isaac seems like such an awesome kid. He is so mature and talented.

The Bullocks said...

that's hilarious.

Wendy said...

That's funny. And yes, I'm sure Isaac will get that look a lot. It was soooo fun to see you and Bonnie. You guys are awesome and I loved meeting Amaya. She is such a beautiful baby. Come back soon! And sorry I took your spot for getting your hair done. I felt bad about that. And don't worry, Tito is healing from his cat wounds. I'm sure you were worried. :)

Gina said...

The look on Amaya's face looks just like the picture of Issac you took awhile back where he was giving you a look like "Are you done taking pictures yet?" or something like that. Too funny!

Grandma said...

too funny.....too cute! I bet he'll see that look a lot. I've seen a look like that a lot from you!