Check out my big boy singing in the Ward Talent Show!! I'm so proud of him! Let me just give you three reasons why my boy is the BEST!
1. He wanted to sing a Bob Dylan classic, Forever Young, that he has memorized. What 5-year-old likes Bob Dylan? That in itself is reason #1.
2. When the curtains opened, he definitely got VERY nervous, but he followed through with his plan anyway. What a champ! How many of us give up when we step outside our comfort zone??
3. If you were to come visit us, he'd probably perform it again for you, but to music and definitely with his signature breakdancing moves.
Well enjoy my little performer and try to listen to the words. It's a really neat song and I'm proud of the fact that he has it memorized. Maybe the words will always stick with him. Wait, can that be reason #4?
p.s. Jon is such an awesome Dad to do that with Isaac. I'm tempted to count out reasons for you on why he's the BEST as well, but then this would just turn into a really long post :)



10 comments:
Wow, that's pretty impressive. Way to go Jon and Isaac! We'll have to have him sing it for us on Friday. See you then.
Very cool! It got me a little choked up!
I LOVE IT!!!!!! That was way fun!
That was definitely a proud wife and mom moment. That was awesome. I kinda of got a little choked up too.
You are so blessed, life is very good for you! Did you ever think it would happen?
Isaac amazes me. Jon's pretty awesome too.
OH my gosh that is so darling. I can't believe he was that brave. I don't think I could get my kids to ever do that.
and how cute of Jon to sing it with him.
Isaac is a ROCK STAR!!!
What 2 GREAT men you have there! YOu are one lucky mama! They did AWESOME!
That was soooo cute! That takes some major guts. Go Isaac!
That was awesome!! Good job Isaac! Jon, way to go! Hope everything is going swell out your way.
Post a Comment