Sunday, September 27, 2009

Proof

See? Do you see her two teeth? Here's her proof for posterity's sake. Now, will someone give the poor nugget back her pacifier??
Awww...life is good once again.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Holly, that is crazy that she has teeth already! You should be grateful you are not nursing that girl. I am slow, but there is something on the way from us. My dad served his mission with the Aymara people and he said that they called their babies wawas (the a's are pronounced o like in spanish). It is short for some big long name that means infant. I thought you might be interested to know that. She's still beautiful. How is the family?

Kerrie said...

What a goof ball. She is so funny and sweet. Can't wait to see her again and I ditto Amy's comment, good thing your not nursing.

Anonymous said...

That was a funny post. I can't wait to see her this weekend!!!

Grandma said...

I love it and her!

PerryParty3 said...

I admit, I wasn't sure if I believed you. THAT is sooo crazy!!! Poor thing! AS if coming into this world wasn't hard enough. She's cute even when crying!