So beware, this post has a million pics in it and they're not in great order, but you know...don't have a ton of time nowadays. I just know I need to get caught up on all of our summer fun. This was a such a fun vacation for us. The perfect vacation for our family needs to involve lots of active outdoor fun in a beautiful place...so I think this vacation was definitely perfect!
We'll start off with Random pics here. I don't know why I'm posting these...just go with it.


PLAYING AT CAVITT CREEK. There is nothing better than swimming at this place. It's a secluded "water hole" (I don't know what else to call it) close to Jon's hometown in Oregon. we rock jumped, snorkled, played in the falls, and then froze from the freezing water, but it was still so much fun. I LOVE gorgeous Oregon.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



3 comments:
Cute pics. It looks like a fun vacation. NOW-more pics of Amaya!
I think Jessica is really pretty.
Great pics Holly! That was a really fun mini summer vacation, and I'm so glad we all got together.
I'm with Bonnie- nice vacation but post more pictures of Amaya and fill us in on what's happening on the home front. Don't make me have to come out there and find out for myself!!
Post a Comment