Isn't it funny that the minute I started blogging, I can't seem to go anywhere without my camera "just in case" I might miss a good blogging moment? I feel like I've taken a million pictures in the last couple of months. I feel justified knowing I can make a book out of this blog whenever I want. So anyway, I'm just going to post several pictures of Jon and Isaac from when we all went to the park to play frisbee. We actually did this a couple of weeks ago, but these action shots are too good to pass up posting about. The above picture is of Isaac smack talking to his dad. My guess is he probably just said, "Eat that, sucka!" (one of his favorite sayings)
Above pic: Jon showing off. Isaac and I were quite impressed, because there is no possible way I could do that.
I love this one. You can just see how much of a kick they get out of each other. Watching these two play is quite the show. Maybe next time I'll put down the camera and join in!_________________________
Okay Hold The Phone...what do we have here??? I just found these pictures on my camera. Looks like they were taken from the other day when Jon and Isaac went to the park without me. Mmm....seems like I'm not the only one toting the camera around. Jon-I know you secretly want to be a blogger.



17 comments:
There is nothing better than watching the bonding between father and son!
I love that. He just seems like the happiest boy alive. His has a great smile!
He has a great smile! You can tell I have lived in the South for a while.....no offense!
Holly I miss having Isaac around. He and Sammi always had so much fun. The pictures are great and I can just hear Isaac laughing and making silly comments. He is a witty kid.
Oops, I posted as Jared, but it is really Amy. He hates when I do that.
cute pics-you have about a million of Jon and Isaac, maybe you should make Jon start taking some.
those are cute pictures but really let's see what you're doing. isaac could get some good shots of you. blog what isaac can do with the camera. sorry i missed your call today. mom
Thank you so much for your touching comment today; I so appreciated it. Autoimmune Diseases are total beasts and cause a lot of pain (physically and emotionall), but also, as I have discovered over the years, yield some surprising and amazing gifts. I am so sorry about your struggles. I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers tonight.
Jana
www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com
I like mom's idea. Give Isaac the camera for a day and see what his creativity brings. I bet it would be fun to go through.
What?
You haven't updated yet?
How fun are those pictures!!!! What a cute little boy.
Those are some great pics! What an adorable little bond those two have. It's like a little glimpse of what I think Josh and Mason will be like. Too cute! I'm glad you guys are doing well.
I love the looks on Issacs face. He could not be happier. Dads are the best.
such cute pictures, I love Isaac's smack talk. it's so funny how I am with pictures now that I am in blog mode. I am just like you. I never want to leave my camera home.
I love the smack talking. Looks like fun. When are you coming back to visit??
great pictures of Isaac and Jon. Isaac is a crack-up. Everytime I see a picture of him I just can't help but laugh and smile. "Eat that Sucka" who taught him that one? Very funny. I can't go anywhere without my camera either, but unfortunately I'm not in the habit of remembering that I brought it to take pictures yet.
Love the latest pictures. I also thought your Dad tribute was so sweet! I wish I would have thought about that. oh well, we've been out of town for over two weeks so it's amazing that my head is still somewhat intact. I'm so excited for you and the adoption process! You are amazing. I'll be praying for you. You'll have to keep me updated on how things are coming along. So are you all settled in to your new place? Making new friends?
Post a Comment