This is my niece Lily. I just fished this picture off my camera tonight and I keep going back to it. It's really quite an intriguing picture, don't you think? What is she thinking?
A. Get out of my face.
B. What do you want?
C. You're annoying.
D. All of the above.
In any case, it's the saddest most annoyed face I've ever seen, and the more I look at it the more I see a future teenage Lily that is saying all of the above to her mom. Do you see it too?
Race With the Devil [1975]
1 year ago



10 comments:
I'm gonna have to go with C. Definitely the "you are annoying" look going on there. Isn't that what most kids are thinking? Ha, ha! Cute. Oh, btw, do you remember Jenny Christensen from Income? She just friend requested Holly P. thinking it was you...anyway, sorta crazy how she knows all of us.
Sorry Bonnie, Holly hit it right on the head! My daughter didn't smile for forever, and all her Pediatrition would say to that was "Oh, you've got one of those girls.":) At least she's still cute even with the look we'll all not love in fourteen years!
This isn't the same niece that scared you into histeria that night of driving in the dark, is it? She must really love you! :) (ha ha-that was a joke!) :) Kids are hilarious (after you get over the frusterations of their attitudes!) :) And she is adorable!
That is weird, the only time I see that face is when she is looking at you! HA!
I think it's the cutest, until of course she hits her teens. I'm a little nervous for that, I think girls get bad even before the double digits right?
Oh yes- I've seen that look before in her mother and it's going to be great to watch Lily give that look back to her mother. It is so much fun watching your kids have kids. I bet my mom said that too, I know she still does now.
Just so you know, Grandma is having surgery on Monday!
I see that face on a daily basis and my daughter is only 8! The teenage years are gonna be hell!
Funny thing, I used to play soccer with Jenny! Way, way back in the day. That is how she knows Becky Brown and Amber Ruchti too. She just found me on Facebook - everyone is doing it Hol - ha, but I'll see if she can get me her email or something and I'll pass it along.
Yeah, seriously crazy about the reunion. I have never heard of an 11 year reunion - until now. Brooke really missed the ball on that one. I guess I'm not too broken hearted about it since you weren't going anyway and Laci probably wasn't either. There goes half the people I wanted to see!
Here's Jenny's email address - jennythirsty@gmail.com
At first I thought she was REALLY sunburned! :) If looks could kill - we'd all be dead!:)
Post a Comment