Monday, February 23, 2009

Ninja Warrior

Isaac is a new enrollee for Tak Kwon Doe (spelling could possibly be wrong with that one). Anyway, he loves it and we love watching him. I pretty much have a cheek ache from smiling so much everytime he goes to class because it is the cutest thing to see all these little white ninja's training so hard and yelling "Hi-ya!" after every move.





This video is of Isaac getting his white belt. He had to earn it by memorizing the Student Creed which is:
To gain true confidence through knowlege in the mind, honesty in the heart, and strength in the body.
To keep friendships with one another and to build a strong and happy community.
Never fight to achieve selfish ends, but to develop MIGHT FOR RIGHT! (Hi-Ya!)

How can you not love a program that teaches principles like that? He also just recently earned a service card where he has to perform three acts of service and have a parent sign off and then he gets to earn a colored stripe on his belt. It's definitely a good program and we are very proud of our little ninja.
I took this of my guys after Karate one day. They're so cute.
P.S.: My sister Bonnie had her baby girl tonight! She looks like a mini Lily. Mom and baby are doing great and pictures have already been posted on Bonnie and Luke's blog, so check it out if you have access.

11 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Well I read that post about Isaac being 5 this morning and came on tonight to tell you that he is the cutest little thing ever, and you had a brand new post where he is even CUTER!! :)I can't wait for Tucker to get to that age where we can enroll him in classes like that. He looks like a true ninja warrior! :)

Janelle said...

Cutest video ever. Seriously. My cheeks hurt too. :) I love him!

Wendy said...

Oh Ethan would be so jealous! He's been asking if he could take karate. I should look into it. Isaac looks so cute in his little ninja outfit.

And happy very belated b-day to Isaac! Sounds like he had a fun time.

Unknown said...

He is so funny! What a great activity to have him in!

Kerrie said...

Holly- I love this post. I think Isaac is perfect for Ninja training. He looks so happy.

Jennie said...

I have been in such denial about Jack turning five, and it doesn't help when I see such cute pictures of Isaac, who is the same age! Why can't they stay little forever?

That ninja class is awesome. He looks like he is in HEAVEN.

Amy said...

I love how serious he looks in all the pictures. He is definitely there to learn! Sammi needs to get into something! They are getting so big. It really took me back the other day when I realized that Spencer is the same age that Sammi was when we moved to Spokane. We got Sammi and Isaac together all the time, I guess it is time for Spencer to get some friends!

Kari said...

Isaac is such a stud! That is so cool that he is a karate man. Okay, so that is hilarious that you said that about Adam's ex. b/c seriously??? I had the same reaction! I'm lol b/c I can't stand to watch her cry over every little thing. Maybe that's the biggest difference btw us. I can't cry and she can't stop! haha

Sherri Harward said...

That is so cool that you guys are keeping him activity in all of these fun and different things. Cameron would love all of that. It is great seeing you guys having a great time there and happy.

That you for your comment on my blog. It made me cry when reading it. I know that heavenly father loves me and it is great to try and realize maybe a glimpse of it from another perspective.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Isaac is the cutest! I think my cheeks are aching from smiling too. I watched it twice, he is such a little stud. He is the perfect little ninja, that it such a good sport for him.
When are you coming to see us?

Anonymous said...

If you've been checking your site meter, you will see that we are on you blog for hours at a time. That's because I showed Lily Isaac's spiderman video and now Lily wants to watch it over and over and over....
FYI