Isaac has been so set on memorizing this song. Over and over...and over and over we hear it sung throughout the house. I love it! This is just the first verse, but now he's memorized all three verses. One of my favorite things about Isaac is how he'll get set on learning something new and won't give up. Another favorite thing is how he crinkles his eyebrows when he sings. What a cutie!
Race With the Devil [1975]
1 year ago



13 comments:
Wow, that was so cute it gave me goosebumps!
Holy Cow! How do you have the cutest boy ever!! That was so stinkin' cute. I love the end-"was that pretty good mom?"
That was way too cute! It just make me smile...Thanks!
I love his hiccups and closeups!
What a nut. That was so cute. He makes me laugh. I can't wait to see him this weekend but he probably won't give me the time of day since he'll be so busy with his cousins- oh well.
we all watched it and loved it. Jayden's favorite was when he said "was that pretty good?" Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Jayden is excited to see you. It's been a long time.
What a cutie! Tell him I agree with his mom - that was pretty darn good!
That is so cute. I love little Isaac.
don't worry I totally tried to pull of the himangioma (sp?) with my mom again. I was hoping to hear a good April fools story from you. miss ya Katie
That is so cute! He is such a smart, great, kid! He looks so determined and serious.
Hey Holly! It's been forever, sorry. That Isaac is just a doll. I love his cute facial expressions when he sings.
So, congrats on the adoption stuff! I can't wait until you get your little bundle of joy. You and Jon are amazing parents and you deserve this.
He is so funny! I loved the hiccup in the middle! What a cute little guy! I took a video of Rachel singing a primary song today too - I will have to post it!
Oh he kills me. That was so cute. It made my day. We need to play again soon.
What a sweet boy! I love the kids in our primary!
Post a Comment