Monday, March 23, 2009

When opportunities fall on your lap

I have been telling Jon for a couple of months now that I need to organize our closet. Well....God and the Universe must know that I'm a huge procrastinator because this weekend out of the blue the shelves in our closet just completely collapsed. I told Jon it's the Universe telling me to get organized. Jon told me it's the Universe telling me I have too much crap. And Isaac just thought it was an earthquake.



So can you guess what I'll be doing today?

6 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my gosh! That is absolutely hilarious! I would have to stand by Isaac on this one. An earthquake for sure. Good luck with the clean up. Looks like it might take a little while to get things back into place. Don't ya love that?!

Anonymous said...

Oh that sucks

Amy said...

I think that mine looks like that with the shelves up! Good luck!

Grandma said...

That is funny. I'm with Jon on this one- you probably have to much crap- hee hee

Wendy said...

That's too funny. Now we need an after pic of your closet.

And, I love Isaac's singing. He's good!

Unknown said...

That is too funny! Definitely a sign. I leave you to figure out what exactly that might be. I bet it feels so nice to have it done now.