Last weekend we headed over to Portland to hang out with Jon's sibs. It was his brother's birthday and we just desperately needed to get away for a weekend, even if it was to a rainy destination. It was a very short trip. We arrived early Saturday morning and spent the day at OMSI Science Museum in Portland, while outside there was a constant dreary drizzle.OMSI began with Isaac giving a protective arm around his cousin Eli as they ventured forth into the museum.
This ball thing was the HIGHLIGHT for Isaac as he used The Force to control this ball. Oh, the power of The Force!Uncle Mac being the guinea pig as we generated electricity at one of the exhibits.
Here we are in the Chemistry Lab.
Jon and sis Johanna.
The two of us after the chemistry lab. We had major goggle suction marks on our face, but you can't see it very well in this picture.
Another highlight of the day was when Isaac and Uncle Mac risked getting thrown out to throw paper airplanes off the second floor balconey area.
Oh, the joy a paper airplane can bring to grown men.It was a good little over-nighter with lots of yummy food and laughs. The only thing that could have made it better was the SUN. Can't wait to do it again because we sure love our family!
And here is our crazy kid on the ride home trying to show us how fat is he is. What a nut.
Race With the Devil [1975]
1 year ago



6 comments:
That looks like a fun little trip! You look really good in all the pics. I can't believe how long your hair is getting! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!
Looks like a fun time. Now I am in the mood for a road trip. Sure hope I find out soon that our road trip will be a move to Boise! ;)
I'm so glad you had a great time. It was well deserved. Gosh the last time I saw all the kids together was when my mom and I took Austyn over to Roseburg for a long weekend. She was about 2 I think. They are all so grown up. Boy how time flies.
That looked like you had a ton of fun! We can't wait for your little trip next weekend. Tell Jon I know waht March Madness is? Ha
It was good to catch up on your life! I'm so happy you guys are going to adopt. That is awesome. can't wait to hear. Isaac is getting so big. He seems like such a great, smart kid. You look great, by the way!
What a fun trip. Sometimes it's just nice to get away. See you soon.
Post a Comment