Mmm....you know...let's not.
On Saturday, the three of us went to the park to go fly a kite. Sounds like fun, right? Well, after a total of about 1 1/2-2 hours of trying to get that dumb kite to fly (and a little cussing under my breath about it), we finally....okay, let me clarify...JON finally managed to get it up in the air and stay up!! Yay!!!!
Let's go fly a kite?? Yeah, it might be a while before we do another kite outing :)



6 comments:
That looks fun! I'm so excited for warm weather so that we can be outside!!
One time we tried to fly a kite too. We could NEVER get it up. Then again, we did buy it at the dollar store.
Kite flying reminds me of fishing... and church. You just sit and stare at something. not really on my top ten lists of fun things to do!! I would rather be active or if not, taking a nap! At least it was a family outing right?! :)
I love reading the funny stuff Isaac says.
Holly- I'm impressed you guys did that. We use to take you kite flying and it wasn't worth it either. I really like the pictures though and it did give you a new post.
that's funny. I can't wait to do things like that with Max
Post a Comment