I bought Isaac a life jacket the other day because he will definitely need one for the summer. He wore it for about two days straight, even begging to sleep in it. This is him wearing it while watching T.V. on our bed. mmm...just a thought, but I think he's excited for some summer swimming.
_________________________________________ This is Isaac right before we walked out the door to church yesterday. He insisted on taking this "pink purse" with him. He found it yesterday in my old sewing box and latched onto it. He loves it and stores all his treasures in it. Anyway, I thought you'd all get a chuckle picturing him walking into sacrament very proudly sporting his new pink purse (we sure did).
____________________________________________
These pics are of
random pictures Isaac has taken around the house. His new favorite thing to do is sneak off and play photographer. When we confiscate the camera, this is usually what we find...that or pictures of our backs (he's smart enough not to let us SEE him taking the pictures :) (okay seriously...how do you people post pictures in a small group of four? Post me a comment and tell me how!)
___________________________________________
In other news, I cut my hair!! I know I need to post a picture of the new do, but I just haven't taken one of myself, or when I think of it, I usually don't have make-up on or the hair is up in a pony. BUT...it's a cute little pony and I love it. It's a little above my shoulders and blond. I cut off 10 inches, can you believe that?! I'm donating it. That was the whole point in me growing it out, although I have to say I got attached to the long hair, but I'm always up for a change and I was way overdue for a hair change. So it's cute, sassy, and fun to play with. Bonnie did an awesome job cutting and coloring. Stay tuned and one of these days I'll get a decent picture of myself to post.



9 comments:
Its always fun to be the first commenter. Honestly I think that Isaac and Ethan are similar in a lot of ways. He'll totally get attached to random stuff too. And he loves taking pictures although he hasn't thought of sneaking off with the camera quite yet.
Okay, no slacking on the hair post! I desperately need to do something and can't decide what to do. I always have shorter hair and this is the first time since Junior high that it is long. I need a change without going back to the same short cuts I've fallen back on. I don't know what color either. I have always gone red since being grownup but am thinking about blond highlights. Don't know what to do so post a cute pic of you so I will be inspired!! ;)
P.S. I forgot to add that Isaac and Brayden would be great friends! They are like two peas in a pod!
Hello I totally need to see your hair. post a picture soon. that's funny, I have been totally wanting to cut my hair also, I'm so sick of it I feel like it does nothing for me.
oh and I love the pictures of Isaac, so cute.
Ok, still laughing at the life jacket pic! He is such a funny kid. Can't wait to see your hair. There's nothing like a new hair cut! Change can feel so good sometimes.
It takes a real man to wear a pink purse!!! That's cute! Josh and Jess are doing GREAT with their babies! She looks like she's about to pop. I couldn't imagine carrying twins! She's really healthy and so are the babes. Thank goodness. They aren't the best bloggers. I get on them all the time about it, but they just don't care. So rude. :)
I love the picture of Isaac's cute new purse! My little Kaden would surely do the same thing...if I had a cute little pink purse lying around. Can't wait to see the new hair do! You're hair was so long when I saw you last! Love it. So what's the status on Jon's partnership?
Personally I LOVE a man with a feminine side!;) He seems like such a fun little boy! Get a picture of your hair soon - I want to see!:)
Zach has become quite the photographer too, only he seems to take pictures of butt cracks and feet! Such a boy!
Holly- you should hurry and post the cute hair cut. It really looks great. Isaac and the pink purse- not sure what to think about that. He is such a funny little guy. I love him so much.
Post a Comment