I told some friends I would post this recipe and now I'm finally getting around to it. Sorry for the delay. Okay, let me introduce this yummy dip. I actually don't know the name so I call it "Chip Dip" (very original, I know). It's SO GOOD and addicting and pretty healthy too. I usually take it with me to get-togethers and always get lots and lots of compliments on it. I also included a picture of what it sort of looks like. This isn't a picture of the actual dip, but it looks a lot like this.
CHIP DIP This recipe is for the BEST choc. chip cookies you'll EVER make! Seriously, I was always on the look-out for a really good cookie recipe and I found it. Try these, and you'll be hooked too.
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
1 c. butter or margarine, softened
1 small pkg vanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz)
2-1/4 c. unsifted flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
Chocolate chips
(Ugh! I don't know why I couldn't post single space for this recipe. Weird.)
Combine butter, sugars, vanilla extract, and vanilla instant pudding. Beat until creamy. Add eggs. Beat well. Gradually add flour and baking soda. Stir in chocolate chips. (Batter will be stiff) Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet. Can substitute chocolate pudding for chocolate cookies.




5 comments:
I will be trying these for sure - thanks!
Hey, we went kite flying yesterday! Well, let's just say Paul doesn't have the patience for it! Zach kept getting his tangled up every 5 minutes and kept running to him to fix it! We never did get ours up very high! Who thought of such a dumb "sport" anyway!;)
Sometimes it really sucks to be a diabetic. I think that I will try these cookies anyway and take them around for Easter treats. I haven't seen a recipe for cookies that calls for pudding before- I LOVE pudding so I am betting that these really will be delicious. Thanks for the recipes! I am always on the lookout for new food ideas. Any more?
they look good... maybe my mom will make them!
Oh yummy! Thanks for sharing! Yeah, Jackson has really taken a dive in certain places. Although, there is a lot of new stuff there too. We just happened to be staying in my definition of an "almost dump". The entire room was the size of my boys little bedroom. Try staying in that for almost a week! So, my friend that I want to set up with Brian N. just became available. She's the lawyer, really cute. Anyway, let me know. If you'd like to see pics or if you know of someone else...Fabulous! Did you get the email about Laci's adoption? Exciting!
I have to say that I was one of those friends you told you'd post the recipe. So thanks! And I'll have to try those cookies. They seem very intriguing.
Post a Comment