Warning! Video Overload!
So tonight Isaac and I were watching old video clips we have of him. (I swear I love that little feature on digital cameras where you can take a couple of minutes of footage. It's the best thing!) Anyway, anytime I see old footage where he's so little and is just learning his words, it just makes me want to cry! My little baby is growing up so fast! Tonight I was especially teary-eyed remembering fun little moments we had as a family, or when he was learning his ABC's or how to even say "mamma". Geez, time just flies, doesn't it? I can't wait to experience these stages again...
The above video: Isaac is about 20 months old, saying his ABC's. I personally think this video is AFV worthy.
Above Video: This one cracks me up so much! I hope you can understand him, but he's telling us that he's a basketball player and his bum is wet and so is his face and when I asked him if it was sweat, he says, "Yeah, can't you see the sweat on my back?"
Above Video: I love this one of Jon and Isaac playing Hide 'n' Seek. I especially love Jon's laugh in it.
Above video: Isaac rocking out to "Who Let the Dogs Out". I'm sure so many moms have footage like this, but it's cute anyway. I think he got most of his dance moves from my Turbo Jam videos.



10 comments:
My favorite was the ABC video. Hilarious!
I totally know what you mean! Yesterday i was getting our video camera ready for Rachels dance performance, and I was crying too!
I couldn't stop watching the past videos in amazement of how fast they lose their "babyness!" It really depressed me! I LOVED the ABC one too! My kids keep asking to play with him!
Cute! It makes me wish that I'd dragged our camcorder out more often!
Cute little guy. I am sitting here wishing that I thought to record stuff more often. How lucky and smart you are to have recorded so much!
I love those videos!!! My favorite is Jon and Isaac playing hide n seek. Such a smart little kid!
I love the ABC video as well. Kylee and I were just doing that together about a week ago and I was getting teared up as well. Thankful we live in a time where it is so easy to record these funny things and great things are kids do. Pretty soon you'll be doing it all over again without another cutie like Isaac. Isaac would be a great kid to go on a show like the darnest things kids say. He says the funniest things
Those were awesome! What a cute kid, I love all of the funny things he says.
Isaac is so funny. I remember some of those videos from before and they still crack me up. At least now we know how old he was when he started to learn his ABCs. We were talking about that on Sunday, do you remember? He is definitely a nut, and I love him.
Oh -- that was so cute. I loved the video's. I miss him and everyone else. Maybe it's time to take a trip. The older my grandkids get the older I feel=(. You're right he is growing up so fast.
Your little man has the cutest personality!!! He cracks me up! I LOVE your snoop dogg post, I recieved that email, but it didnt say it was an April fools joke, so I was so excited! Then someone had to brake it to me :(
I love your comment on you baring your testimony mofizzle!!! (or whatever)
Post a Comment