So today Isaac and I were with my sister Bonnie and her daughter, Lily. Bonnie and I were talking about how scary it would be if someone broke into her house. Yes-it sounds like a dumb conversation and it kind of was, but when you see someone as much as I see Bonnie, you kind of come up with random things to talk about. ANYWAY, back to the story. So today we were talking about a few things and Isaac said, "Bonnie, there are lots of criminals in the world, but you just can't worry about it. There are lots of heroes too". Yes, that profound statement was from my 4-year old. What a bright kid!
Bonnie then went on to ask him if he would protect her because he was a superhero and he said, "No, I don't have superhero powers. I just figured that out today". See-I told you he was a bright kid!



11 comments:
He's a great kid - it's amazing what a 4 year old boy thinks of. :)
The world needs more simple wisdom that comes out of the mouths of babes! What a profound statement!
Isaac is wise beyond his years. Plus he's swift (spanish for fast)
Isaac also knows that there are transformers hiding in the world too and so they won't let anything happen to you, Bonnie. No need to worry. We love you, Isaac Zebra2
I have been trying to leave comments on your blog for days, but it wouldn't work! I LOVE your little super hero! I had the strangest dream about you lastnight! You wanted to adopt one of my kids!:) It went on all night! I woke up more exhausted than I was when I went to bed!:)
LOVE YOU!
Aubrey, you better watch out because it could be true!
Isaac cracks me up. He always says the cutest things.
AMAZING!
Isaac is a smart kid and I love his thought process. Congrats on the move and the promotion for Jon. Very excited. Well, if you aren't going to do the 1/2 marathon in May with Emily because you are moving there are tons of 1/2 marathons in WA coming up so if you want to still do one we should meet up at one and run it together. Good Luck on the move!!
I am sad that you are going to be leaving. Cameron likes issac so much I was excited for the summer and playing at the park with you guys. We'll miss you guys. Hope everything goes well with you and your family. Issac id the funniest kid ever.
what a cutie. we really miss you guys. you better take a trip out to Utah this summer.
Post a Comment