Look at her, look at her! I'm so in love! When Isaac saw this he immediately did the sweet "Awwww..." noise, and then said, "Well, I can't wait to see her in color". Me too buddy, me too! 42 more days!
Look at her, look at her! I'm so in love! When Isaac saw this he immediately did the sweet "Awwww..." noise, and then said, "Well, I can't wait to see her in color". Me too buddy, me too! 42 more days!
Posted by Holly at 12:44 PM
7 comments:
she's beautiful! can't wait to meet her!
She totally looks like you!! j/k
It seems a little more real now!! Can't wait!!
I'm so excited to see her and hold her and love her. The pictures is amazing. Awwwwwwwwww.
How exciting. I'm so glad you get to be a part of the whole process. I can't believe how soon it is coming!!!!!
awwww....is right!
Ditto to Isaac.
I am sooo excited for you! Can't wait to see her in color too! That is so cute!
Post a Comment