Friday, July 17, 2009

I can't believe I did it again

Yep, I just barely deleted all the fun Fourth of July pictures we took! WHY do I do this? WHY can't I just actually read the little pop-up informative boxes before I click "Yes". Darn it!!

Well, luckily I have a just a few pictures that were saved in a separate location, but just know I'm posting them with a heavy sadness because I took some great pictures during the Fourth of July weekend that no one will ever get to appreciate. So we went to gorgeous Hailey, Idaho because my sister Bonnie and her husband Luke just moved there after buying the local pharmacy. Luke himself is a recent Pharmacist grad and so we're all so proud of his accomplishment and plan to ask him for a loan very soon. ha!

So this is their float. Isaac was so excited to actually be in the parade and did a great job waving and throwing candy.

My sister Bonnie and her daughter Adynne waiting for some yummy BBQ food.


Riding in the back of Uncle Dan's truck was the primary mode of transportation for the kids. They loved it! My niece Kimberly.Sun Valley is really close to Hailey and so we went over to check things out there. That whole area is so gorgeous.Isaac pretty much attached himself to his cousin Lily's monkey and wore him everywhere. Finally, I think Bonnie and Lily felt bad for the poor monkey-deprived kid and gave it to him. He wore it one day when we arrived back home and it's been hanging out in his toybox ever since. Don't you love it when that happens?Here are a few of the kids at the local rodeo. Isaac's first rodeo! He loved watching the kids ride on the sheep and fall off. After that, he got pretty bored.
Pretty soon I got bored too and this is what we did to pass the time.
And I'm pretty sure Lily was a tad bit bored too. I guess Rodeo's aren't our thing!
Mi beautiful Mamacita

This is my favorite picture! You'd actually think I was a real photogragher! The rodeo princess was riding around on her horse and I looked over and saw my two nieces with envy in their eyes.
And here I am looking all cute and sassy in my sister's hat that I'm going to steal one of these days.
So that's our Fourth in a nutshell. We had a great time with my family and we're even happier that Bonnie and Luke relocated to such a beautiful vacation spot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That SUCKS! I've done that before and it made me sick. What a fun weekend.
I love those pics of Lily.

Grandma said...

Holly- get rid of that picture of me. It looks terrible. I hate my hair too and I'm toooooo fat.